WILD IRELAND WEST WALKS is a small company of professional walk leaders and archaeologists from the Achill Archaeological Field School and we want to show you the unique landscape of the west of Ireland. Immerse yourself in breathtaking places, and learn about the thousands of years of history that this island holds with our expert guides. We offer guided hikes to some of Achill’s hidden gems like Annagh, Slí Grainne Mhaol, and the Minaun cliffs, as well as bus tours around some of the west of Ireland’s premier archaeological sites, including Clonmacnoise and the Ceide Fields.
- Explore the stunning landscapes of Achill on Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way.
- Learn about over 6000 years of history with our expert tour leaders from the Achill Archaeological Field School.
- Choose the tour that suits your level of fitness and interest with easy, medium and hard level walks.
- Visit some of Ireland’s premier archaeological sites with our bus tours led by professional archaeologists.
- Choose pre-scheduled tour dates or contact us directly to arrange custom dates. We run tours throughout the year.
Got a question? Email us now at email@example.com.
Telephone (from inside Ireland): 098 43564
Telephone (from outside Ireland): +00353 98 43564
To telephone from the USA, dial 001 353 9843564. We are in the GMT time zone, 5 hours ahead of EST / 8 hours ahead of PST.
Address: Achill Folklife Centre, Dooagh, Achill Island, Co. Mayo, Ireland, F28 HK11.