Blow away the winter cobwebs with a weekend of walks, archaeology, and socialising on windswept Achill Island. May Bank Holiday weekend 5-7 May 2018.
Cost: €225 – includes self-catering accommodation, dinner on Saturday night, guided walks to some of Achill’s stunning landscapes, archaeology talk, and workshop.
- Morning: Talk on the archaeology of Achill Island.
- Afternoon: Hike to Keem and Bunowna.
- Evening: Dinner at a local restaurant.
- Morning: Learn to do a basic archaeological survey.
- Afternoon: Trip to Achillbeg island.
- Morning: Crash course in researching local history online.